1. The Graffiti Table from Alden Parkes tags the texture trend with a tactile, sculpted tabletop. You can do the same in your kitchen or bath with stone countertops and custom tile flooring. aldenparkes.com
2. Currey and Company’s gilded chandelier follows the floral trend in ready to wear. Add this to a powder room for a glittering touch. curreycodealers.com
3. Jaxon by Victoria Richter envelops the fur trend with the Gunnison Chair in Himalayan sheep. Jaxonhome.com You can also own a piece of art in pillow form with Jaxon’s Lori Lipton collection. Use throws on kitchen bar stools or a vanity seat for a touch of warmth.
4.Saba Italia’s reversible chair in orange and grey leather combines smart and art in this clever design duo. This would bring a modern edge to a kitchen. Sabaitalia.it
5. Indigo is everywhere and this inky trend makes its mark at Kindel Furniture in the form of a chest of drawers with gold detailing. Convert it to sink top or simply use for storage in kitchen or bath! kindelfurniture.com
6. Plush seating from Eilerson makes cocooning intimately more inviting in modern articulations of velvet. Or just add this hue to be on trend color-wise! eilerson.eu/
7. The red Sculptura outdoor chair from Woodard has a retro feel but can withstand the elements with today’s tough-as-nails techno finishes. It works for kitchen seating or your outdoor kitchen and adds a pop. woodard-furniture.com